• The 2013 International Gathering of the Ecclesiological Investigations Network will take place in the city of Belgrade, Serbia from June 19-22.
• You are cordially invited to take part in this international and ecumenical gathering.
- The conference will officially be opened on the evening of Wednesday, June 19, by His Holiness Serbian Patriarch Irinej, with words of welcome also from H. E. Michael Davenport, the British Ambassador to Serbia. The first plenary session will follow.
- Thursday and Friday will be two full days featuring plenary sessions and concurrent paper sessions. Friday evening we will join together in a conference banquet. On Saturday, June 22 there will be an excursion to some of the most important historic and religious sites in the area.
- The conference venue is the Hotel Moscow (Hotel Moskva) in the most central position in Belgrade.
- The Hotel Moscow will also be the official conference accommodation partner meaning that they will offer discounted rates to our participants.
Details of Plenary Speakers and Panelists can be found here.